TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are points highlighted from the Onbike terms and conditions. The complete terms, conditions and agreements will be received as part of your booking form following registration.
REGISTRATION AND BOOKING PROCEDURE
Onbike registration and booking process in 4 easy steps:
- Simply click the BOOK NOW button and complete the short online registration.
- You will receive a booking form from Onbike to be completed along with your deposit invoice to secure your spot.
- Upon receipt of your booking form , signed Onbike terms & conditions and deposit payment you will receive a booking confirmation and a ride guide specific to your planned adventure.
- Balance payments are due 6 weeks prior to the start of your tour or expedition.
Our booking form is used to book your trip; capture your information and preferences ; record health & fitness self assessments ; share recognition of hazards and acknowledge assumptions of risk ; release from responsibility, liability and signed indemnity.
Please complete and sign all indicated areas and return to email@example.com together with your deposit to secure your spot.
- The deposit amount is dependent on the tour or expedition you register for.
- The deposit payment secures your booking.
- Payments may be made via EFT / wire transfer and proof of payment can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deposits paid for bookings 90 days or more prior to the trip start date are 100% refundable for a period of 14 days from the date of payment. Deposits are non-refundable after 14 days or when paid within 90 days of the trip start date.
Balance payments are due 60 days prior to the trip start date.
CANCELATION BY THE PARTICIPANT
- All cancelations must be made in writing to Onbike at email@example.com
- Onbike highly recommends obtaining travel insurance to protect your travel investment against any unforeseen cancelation necessary.
- When canceling within 14 days of deposit payment and 90 days or more prior to trip start date, payments are 100% refundable.
- When canceling after 14 days of deposit payment or within less than 90 days prior to the trip start date, deposits are non-refundable.
- When canceling 30 days or more prior to the trip start date, 50% of the balance payment (excluding deposit) is eligible for a refund.
- When canceling less than 30 days prior to the trip start date, payments are non-refundable.
CUSTOM TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Custom and private deposits are non-refundable once your deposit is received.
- When canceling custom or private trips less than 60 days prior to the trip start date, all payments are non-refundable.
CANCELATION BY ONBIKE
Onbike will make every effort to accommodate the scheduled trip dates, but reserves the right to cancel the trip should the minimum number of pax not be fulfilled.
Should the required number of participants not be confirmed for a trip the options will be as follows, groups will be combined to make up the required numbers at a date to be agreed by all participants ; all payments received by Onbike will be refunded in full and Onbike will offer a 5% discount on your next trip booked with us within the next year.
Please contact Onbike before booking your flights to ensure that the trip has been confirmed. Onbike cannot assume any responsibility for any loss incurred in the booking of no-refundable air tickets.
All participant should be healthy and well prepared before departure of their trip. Onbike recommends that you are declared fit by your doctor to partake. Following a training program will help to ensure that you can get the most out of your experience. Please complete the self -assessment health and fitness details as per the Onbike booking form in full. It is vital that participants with any medical history or conditions make them known to us well before departure.
FITNESS, SKILL AND ADVENTURE LEVEL GUIDELINES
Please review our Onbike fitness, skill and adventure level guideline to ensure you choose the best trip based on your riding preference, ability and experience level.
Onbike remains available for any information and advice you may require. Please ensure you have the needed gear, clothing, medication, training and experience to embark on your adventure with us. An enjoyable trip for our clients is of utmost importance to us. Participants are expected to contribute to a positive and safe trip for all parties involved.